Sunday, February 22, 2009
Overview #17 - Growing Up
I had fun this week getting to know David. At times he did not want to cooporate and tell me what was going on. I knew from the off set that I would be revising these posts, and I did. After rereading them and some very helpful input from Master, David is starting to take shape. It was interesting for me to explore the birth to death, what events would shape his life. I had the most trouble with his death. I think that that is only the second or third of my characters that have died. I think I can get to attached to characters and I don't want them to go away. I enjoyed working with David, he is the first paramilitary character that I have created. He is actually kind of a cross between military and Weiss Kreuz. I definitely had fun this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment