Friday, April 10, 2009

Jayce on the Job

(Mortal Instruments Trilogy)

Angst
The last thing he saw before he died was Valentine.

AU
“I’m Clary. Now come on - that Demon wants your blood.”

Crackfic
“Hi everyone! My name’s Jayce, your brand new yell leader.”

Crossover
“Buffy, Willow, this is Jayce. He’ll help with the demons.”

Dark
Jayce followed Valentine through the portal and never looked back.

Fluff
“Hey Clary, I fixed that vampire’s motorcycle. Here’s the keys.”

Humor
“Jayce, you aren’t flirting?”

“Girl’s a siren. Wants my liver.”

Hurt/Comfort
He gripped her hand as the stele burnt her skin.

Romance
“So you’ll give me the heroine’s kiss I’ve earned?”

“Absolutely.”

UST
His heart didn’t matter; he had to keep her alive.

2 comments:

Madness said...

Another interesting series. I hope I will eventually have time to watch them a bit.

Eventually I will take a legal interpreting class in Deaf studies.

Nagi said...

Actually, you're in luck - this is a book trilogy, written by the super awesome Cassandra Clare (formerly of HP online fandom) and the third installment just came out, so if you get the chance, definitely pick it up.