Sunday, April 12, 2009

Overview # 23 Fanfiction remix

This week was harder for me than I expected. I like writing fanfiction but unfortunately, I am not very good at it. It took me longer to write these than some others. I also found that I do not know the characters as well as I might have liked. I know I slacked again. It seems like I can get out a few and then life takes over and I hardly can find time. This next week should be better though apart from Monday. I will be making a conscious effort to write everyday.

I found it tough to fit what I wanted into just ten words, but it is a good exercise in concise writing which I should be practicing. I also realized that I don't have a whole lot of fanfictions. Just a hand full of shows that I watch. I suppose I could have done books...

No comments: