Sunday, July 5, 2009

Overview #33: World-Building

Ugh, I am so terrible at making myself write everyday. That, and I am quite scatterbrained in general, so I tend to just... forget. I know, terrible of me to forget M&M! What's wrong with me?!

Anyhow, the two entries I did write this week were... alright I suppose. I didn't really like the bowling alley one, but I wanted to describe a local haunt kind of thing, a place where pretty much everyone hangs out at one time or another. And I wrote about Sam's apartment complex because I feel like all you really get of Sam most of the time is her angsting over Vince. So I wanted to do something that was strictly Sam, for Sam.

Well... I promise I will try harder to write everyday. Not just for M&M, but also for myself. Thanks you guys.

1 comment:

Nagi said...

I did like Sam for Sam a lot. I didn't notice Sam angsting over Vince too much, but maybe I just sort of gloss over people angsting sometimes.