Sunday, October 25, 2009

Overview #47: Confessions

Hah. This was a pretty good one. Some of the confessions weren't as overt as I'd have liked them to be. Once again, it was a week of confessions for everyone. I was quite pleased that this week's lot of entries actually did some good as far as moving the plot along - I got some key scenes in. There were a couple of double confessions, as it were, about things, wherein two things were confessed even if only one thing was the main issue at dispute between the characters. It would've been nice if at least one of the confessions were happy, but thus is the way of things. I was a little leery about letting Dinah in on the secret, but it sort of had to be done. John needed to get things off his chest as well, and I think what I ended up doing with him worked.

Of course, the most important post was the last.

Carolyn finally said it.

No comments: