I did my best not to do conventional final exams. I went with some conventional ones, obviously, as with Bob and Dan, but I tried to take them from unconventional angles, where Dan's is during the homeschool days and Bob's is during his brief stint in high school. When it came to the other characters, I had a much harder time thinking up finals that were obvious. Since Sector Five is all about the wetwork, kills as finals was the obvious choice, and I didn't want to do that. I know that sometimes an actual production is the final for a number of theatre courses, and I'm still working James out in my head, so I figured I'd throw some of that in there.
As for Angel - well, a friend sent me the video, and it stuck with me, and I knew I had to do something with it. So I did. Because Angel has technically already made Operations agent already, so he needed a new test.
I am both proud and disappointed in John's entry, partially because it was so much exposition and so little story, but in the end it solved a lot of things about Carolyn, and that made me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment