Okay I must sincerely apologize to my fellow writers. I epically failed this week to get my posts done... guilt...
My only excuse is that I have been so busy. I work eight hours a day at my normal job and then come home and put in another 4-7 hours worth of training and contacting. I am so busy that I often don't get to bed until after midnight... and I'll be honest... It slipped my mind... I vow to mend my ways and I will do better this next week!
Please forgive me fellow writers...
2 comments:
I'll forgive you if you forgive me. I've decided that if I miss a day, I miss a day (on here at least - Blue Logos is another story), and I won't go nuts killing myself trying to back post.
So we're both forgiven and free of culpability.
DEAL!
Post a Comment