I like the old system where we write rewards for each other - I think that's a good gig, because good writing habits should definitely be rewarded.
So...we have until Sunday. Throw down your ideas and let's get this party started!
Love,
Your Mod.
ETA:
Here are the suggestions we've had so far. Feel free to add more:
Build a world (in six days)
Build a place (six places, one per day)
Picture Fics
Epistolary fics
New day (going from one day to the next)
A year in the life of (either one year per day or one year over six days - we'll decide when we get there)
Secrets
The Last Time (we've done this one decently recently in memory, so we'll move that to the lower end of the list)
2 comments:
Things I know I need to work on:
World-building
Building scenes visually
Something other than dialogue!
Also...it'd be nice to get down with some new characters. I'm still in love with the same old ones - it's time for a change, so the challenge where we raised a character might be nice to re-do.
Raised a Character?
How about creating a character in 100 words
Song Lyrics
Basing a scene around a picture
Proverbs
A scene where your character writes a letter
Travels
A new Day. Where your character moves from one day into another
A year - Telling about a year in the life of your character, but limited to a set word count
Secrets
The Last. In which it is the last time someone does something.
Post a Comment