Sunday, February 20, 2011

Overview #79: Travel

So I didn't make it every day this week. I've decided that rather than backdate posts I miss, I'll take the days I get and lose the days I don't. I tried to stick with the Seraph-verse and Dagaz as much as possible, because the choirboys and girls deserve love, and the Dagaz will likely be around until I die. I spent most of my focus on trying out the characters in different modes of travel, partially to see what those were like, but in the end it all came back to how traveling affected the characters, how they interacted, whether they liked traveling in a given fashion at all. It was enlightening, about the choirboys and girls. I even got a bit songfic at the end. Not a perfect week, but a decent one all the same.

And...since I was the only one who played steadily this week (I know Xylas is having internet woes in Afghanistan) there's no good reason to pick a winner. Let there be competition next week!

No comments: