Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project # - 78 Song Fic

I love this challenge since there are so many things that can be inspired from a song.

So your task my fellow writers is to use one song every day to write your piece. It can be part of your writing or it can just inspire it. Either way post a link if you would to the song so that we can all get a feel for where the piece is coming from.

Lets set a 500 word limit

1 comment:

Nagi said...

Woot! I am super excited for this fic. I think I might do what Chaos did last year and pick a single artist and do a run of their songs for the week. That would be super fun. I am going out of town this week, though, so my posts might be a bit late. Or nonexistent. We shall see.