I had fun with this. One songfic, one mad Bible reference, and some movie references. I wasn't as steady as I wanted to be with posting this week, but I had fun, and I got to explore the ways in which we communicate in shorthand - namely, with allusions. The new job is out to kill me, but I'm always glad to get in the writing I did. I'm getting the feel of the Seraph-verse boys and girls more. When I first started out, I thought I'd like Kyle the best, but maybe I do kind of like Cody. A lot. I didn't think much of Marsh as a character, but readers seemed to like him. I need to do more work with Agent Sam Samuels, but I think I'm getting the hang of her, and I'm liking the way the angels themselves are developing personalities.
Of course, I know the boys of Sector Five the best, and I was really pleased at what came out with their conversation. Here's to having more energy to post regularly next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment