Friday, January 2, 2009
Overview #9 Multi-Fandom No Dialogue
Wow, this week was tough. Even though sometimes I can write just fine without dialogue, I found myself really wanting to use it. I found that without dialogue I loose a certain depth of the characters. And maybe that is a stylistic problem or a lack of skill still. I think I am still having a bit of a problem with telling rather than showing, but I am trying to be aware of it. Choosing fandoms was at time hard. Even though I like a lot of things, and I can usually come up with interesting side stories for whatever I am fanning over, when put on the spot, I found it hard to think of ideas. Not to mention that writers block has hit me hard. No matter what I write, to me it sounds rather lame of late. *Shrug*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment