“The last thing I want to do right now is read your stupid poetry. Why can’t you just tell me what you really want to say?” [1]
“We all have a weakness. Some of ours are easy to identify.” [2]
“Look me in the eye.”
“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours first. Let’s compare scars and I’ll tell you whose is worse.” [3]
“Welcome to the planet. Welcome to existence.” [4]
“Painted a picture of how it’s supposed to turn out. Down in a cold dirty well and I cannot climb out.” [5]
“Everybody’s watching you now. What happens next?” [4]
“I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing.” [6]
“I dare you to move.” [4]
“Just prayed to a god that I don’t believe in.” [6]
“I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor.” [4]
“When a heart breaks, no, it don’t break even.” [6]
(139 words)
Lyrics from:
1 - Silhouette Serenade by Vendetta Red
2 - Dig by Incubus
3 - Swing Life Away by Rise Against
4 - Dare You to Move by Switchfoot
5 - Down A Cold Dirty Well by Justin Nozuka
6 - Break Even by The Script
1 comment:
Nice mix of music!
Post a Comment