Someone had scrawled notes on the whiteboard tacked to the fridge, the one on which to list requests for the next trip to the grocery store.
I cannot kill the zombie in the castle on lvl. 13. Help?
You need the sword of Astaroth from the weapons dealer in the dungeons.
Beneath that note, someone had drawn an overly large sword.
I cannot buy the sword - missing component parts.
Forget the sword and use the Spear of Longinus. More XP that way.
If you equip the manticore soul and stab it with the tail you won’t even have to get near it.
And beneath this note, a series of squiggles that may or may not have resembled a manticore tail.
The answer is simple - use a jump-x attack and keep hacking with whatever you’ve got. Equip the ghoul soul so you can eat rotten mean to recover HP. Don’t forget the L2 back-slide dodge.
The author of this note had signed with a smiley face - a smiley face with fangs.
The very last note was the best.
We’re out of TP.
(183 words - I seriously saw an exchange just like this on a fridge whiteboard. Admittedly, the apartment belonged to boys.)
1 comment:
I've seen exchanges like this. It was always funny.
Post a Comment