Friday, October 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

That's right - today is the one year anniversary of the first Master & Madness fic to ever grace cyberspace. It's been a wild ride; we've built worlds, written poems, made each other laugh and cry. Thanks to all my sisters in literature for being there.

(feel free to leave a comment and share your love of our little green corner of cyberspace)

2 comments:

Madness said...

Master and Madness has a very special place in my life. It is where I share what I write, and I can share in my sisters talent. It was here that I first began to create a cohesive world of characters that have developed as I have developed. I have written some good poetry and some pretty awful prose, but I know that I am improving, thanks to all of you out there.

Here's to another great year of writing!

Nagi said...

Hear hear! Another year!