Sunday, October 11, 2009

Project #46: Anniversary special!

This Thursday marks the one-year anniversary of Master & Madness. It's been a crazy ride, and we've had a lot of fun, changed the game and picked up new players. I figured, this week, we should be able to take a break. Stop fretting about canon, characterization, plot...and just have a party.

A huge, crazy fandom party. So...the challenge is this: pick characters from a fandom you love and write from their POV (first person, to be clear) so the rest of us can get to know them. But...don't tell us who they are! Try to leave as few clues as possible as to who they are and what fandom they come from (without being terribly vague and oblique), and at the end of the week, reflect on who of the other characters and fandoms you'd like to learn more about.

100-400 words. Party on!

ETA: I confess, this is backdated; I'm sorry it's late.

2 comments:

Chaos said...

Nagi, do I have permission to finish last week's storyline with Vince and Sam and Layla? I really want to... it's just that Friday and Saturday aren't very good days for me, writing wise. I'm usually busy and I forget, etc.

Nagi said...

Dude. You totally have permission to finish. I'd love to see the finish - are you kidding?