I dig the first stanza - concrete, simple, and brief, although I suspect you meant "breath" instead of "breath".
I don't know what you meant by "lilac grace", and "color on the green" confused me as well as green is a color. I suspect you meant the petals against leaves, the "the green" could also be like a medieval village commons.
Hmmmm. Dew usually happens in the morning? So the time of the third stanza was some serious compression.
1 comment:
I dig the first stanza - concrete, simple, and brief, although I suspect you meant "breath" instead of "breath".
I don't know what you meant by "lilac grace", and "color on the green" confused me as well as green is a color. I suspect you meant the petals against leaves, the "the green" could also be like a medieval village commons.
Hmmmm. Dew usually happens in the morning? So the time of the third stanza was some serious compression.
Also, missing an apostrophe.
Nevertheless, the first stanza makes the poem.
How many words?
Post a Comment