Sunday, January 24, 2010

Overview #56: Fluff

Okay. So I confess, I basically used this week's challenge as an excuse to get some Asia/James fluff out there in the open, because James is going to go through hell, and I needed a fluffy baseline to work from. I decided to completely give into the fluff and try out alternative forms of fluff, which ended up being some of the other boys of Sector Five just being decent human beings. I wanted to see what counted as nice and what didn't, how different people viewed compassion and what counted as compassion to them. I rather enjoyed the fact that DJ resorted to violence as an act of compassion.

Go DJ.

Still, it was more difficult than I thought it would be, trying to come up with non-cliché fluff, so in the end I resorted to cliché. For the last post.

No comments: