I thought my one post this week was okay... I kind of want to establish characters, but at the same time I don't. Do you guys think I need a name and a face to connect my little vignettes to? Or are they fine just the way they are?
This week's winner is Nagi... just because she rarely gets stuff written for her. She's usually the one writing for everybody else. So name your prize, darlin'.
1 comment:
I think it would be fun if your vignettes took on actual characters. I liked the ones you started with when we were doing the whole POV challenge. Besides, having set characters can make it easier to get over writer's block. Maybe one week we'll have a challenge that's all about one character in your canon who has not had enough love. Or somthing.
As for a prize...I think poetry. Would be for the win. Whatever you like, dearie, since I tend to like whatever you write. :)
Post a Comment