I have to admit it, at least to myself, I am completely in love.
Who would have imagined it. Me, Arianna, in love. And not just with anyone. He's the most perfect man I could have imagined. I had never thought to be so lucky in finding a man like David. Handsome, smart, brave and shy. He is an interesting paradox at times. So passionate, and yet so private. His eyes draw me in every time, depth-less blue. Silky hair, coal black.
Of course I had noticed him before, but I had never thought to have a chance. There are so many girls at school much prettier than I am. I suppose I could call it fate when he ran into me. Fate. A beautiful chance that may just turn into a lifetime of happiness.
(This one didn't really go as I wanted it to.)
1 comment:
I can see that this didn't go like you wanted it to. It didn't feel like...a person. I couldn't see who Arianna really was. And it felt a little - clichéd and dry. Shallow. David was too perfect. For me, if Arianna were real, she'd be fascinated by other things about him, like the way his hands look when he fidgets with a pencil, or the way his smile is crooked, you know?
Post a Comment