Well, I had an excellent first week here. It feels good to be writing something, anything... especially when I am sitting down to do it every single day.
I think I had some good and bad days this week. My poetry tends to be very personal, and while some people may know what I'm talking about (Nagi) and understand my poems, others (Madness) may have absolutely no idea what the heck I'm trying to say. It's great to have both kinds of feedback, because it lets me know that I still need to work on making my poetry a little less cryptic, but still be able to talk about things that happen to me that have a personal enough effect to cause poetry.
Thanks you guys. Can't wait to see what the new challenge is.
1 comment:
I'm with you on the whole "less cryptic" thing, because often my poetry is about what's going on in my head and my head alone, full of esoteric allusions and whatnot, and I got some great feedback this week, so I'm happy.
And I'm so, so glad you're here.
Post a Comment