Oh, but this was a great challenge for me. First of all, having JadedChaos on board was fantastic and spurred me to leave better feedback than "oh, that was cute today!" So I'm glad to have her on board with this lovely thing we call the writing game of Master and Madness. This felt like a pretty successful week for me, too. I felt like I improved each day with each poem. I didn't improve much, but I improved enough that I felt as though my final poem for the week was much better than my initial poem.
Finding poetic moments in each day was enlightening as well - it taught me not to dismiss random moments as banal, but to treasure them and savor them and file them away for later. It also taught me to tap into the inspiration of a single moment and not shrug it off because I was in the middle of work. So far so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment