Blue eyes, warm with romance or
Cold with malice.
A pair of drummer-dexterous hands and
A crooked, boy-sweet smile.
The lightning-speed of an IQ, 187,
And an indignant kitten glower.
Thrum-humming guitar notes in crystalline acoustic and
Soul-heavy distortion.
Color-bright images, inked onto a page -
Samurai-swift strikes, claw-and-fist fights -
And leaping off a screen,
Highlighted and subtitled.
All of these can break
A solid day’s
Work.
(75 words)
(cookies to those who can name my obssessions)
3 comments:
Is this a montage of several people? I could see Spencer a little maybe, DJ, Gabriel, Angel.
But perhaps I am reading more into it than is there.
Close! Close. You got Spencer.
Actually, it's a montage of the nuttiness that's in my head right around now.
The first is Cillian Murphy, because freakin' A, I'm a sucker for blue eyes, and he does both nice guy and scary so well.
The drummer is, well, Bob. Because I love Bob.
The guitar notes is just...music. Maybe a little Scott.
The rest is manga/comics and anime.
I probably shouldn't have explained it.
Gah. I suppose I should stop trying to give you criticism because all I want to say is THE IMAGES, THE BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL IMAGES.
I promise I will try to be more constructive in the future.
Post a Comment