I really failed too. I realized the first day of the challenge, that even though I had issued the challenge, it was going to be no good for me this week. I am good at descriptions of places, but not necessarily objects. And more often than not I found myself in a blank, trying to think of anything; but nothing would really come, or to me it would sound pretty lame. I did sorta like a few that I posted, but on the whole, it was a bad week for me. Next week should be better.
Again, a hearty welcome to Jaded Chaos.
1 comment:
Where I really failed, and what I should done was what artists do, which is use an actual object I have lying around my place and describe it. I think that would have helped better than just trying to pull things out of thin air.
Post a Comment