That's right kids, in honor of me joining M&M, you get to write poetry ALL WEEK LONG!
Tee hee.
What do I mean by poetic moments? Oh, I don't know. I'm the kind of person that believes that there is a poem lurking in the corner of every day, whether it be simple or complex, an epic or a haiku. Just take something, anything from your day that made you stop and think, and try to explain or describe it in poetry.
Yeah, I couldn't think of anything else for an assignment. Let's keep them pretty short too... these are moments after all. How about a 200 word limit? It can be shorter than that though, if you want.
Good luck!
1 comment:
Rock and roll! This looks like seriously good times. And welcome to the team - you dove in at the deep end and it looks like it'll be good swimming for all.
Post a Comment